Position: Node Developer
Remote (Yes/No): Yes
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6 Months
Number of positions: 5
Experience: 3-6 Years
Working Hours/timing: General Shift
What you will be doing
● Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into
● Provide support till deployment of code into production.
● Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis and on time delivery
● Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
● Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
● Conduct peer code review.
You should apply if you have
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation , MySQL
● Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
● Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and
● Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
● Knowledge about AWS component (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters etc.)
● Self-learning abilities is required
● Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus